Ozo Kitchen – FAQ & Terms
Ozo Kitchen ( Fully owned Company of Magnon India ), a leading Modular Kitchen Manufacturing Company in Bangalore, with the vision of providing Affordable and Durable Kitchen at fastest timelines.
Before taking up any project our experts clearly study the design requirements, analyse the space, consider the liking of the clients and design the Modular Kitchen. We are a One-Stop shop, for all Modular Kitchen needs. Each client will need to understand how our experts work, here we are providing some frequently asked questions and other commercial details.
- What is the process to place the order?
Please fill the enquiry form. We will contact you to analyse your needs. Once the design gets finalised you can expect the delivery within 14 working days once the design is approved and payment is received by the team.
- How much money should I pay in advance to start work?
You need to pay 10% of the project value to start the design of your project.
- Does the final cost price include GST and other taxes?
Our price includes GST and all other taxes. There are no hidden costs or charges.
- Will there be any additional delivery charges if my apartment is on the 2nd floor and above?
We don’t charge any extra charges if your apartment has a lift. But for apartments without lifts, a minimal fee of ₹3000 will be charged .
- Do you deliver in all cities in India?
Unfortunately not yet, we deliver our services and products only in Bangalore. We look forward to expanding our services pan India soon.
- Do you have any EMI options for Modular Kitchen?
Yes. We do offer EMI option up to Rs.1.5 lacs for Kitchen. More details will be discussed at the finalisation of the order.
- Can I cancel my order?
Cancellation of your order once you pay us the initial payment is done is not possible.
- How much do you charge for a design consultation?
Once the order is confirmed and we get paid the initial payment. We will do Free of cost the 2D design. For 3D design, we charge 2.5% for flats and 5% for Villa projects.
- Can the designs and products be tailored according to my needs and tastes?
We have two options. 1. Fully customisation and 2. Partial customisation. In Fully customisation, there may be a cost variation of from 10 to 15% depending on material, colour and design option. On fixed module the prices will be lower.
- Can I contact the designer for any modifications of the designs?
At each and every stage of development, our interior designers will only move ahead after your approval. Even though it is not possible and acceptable to change the designs once finalised you can give your suggestions to the designers by calling 9590351351 or dropping a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before finalising the design, can the designer come to my place to understand my requirements?
Yes, our design consultant will visit the site to understand your requirements and analyse the space better.
- I have a very limited budget, Can you work on a very limited budget?
Ozo offers affordable Modular designs, Small or Big our dream is to make every kitchen beautiful. We customise the decor designs according to your needs, within your budget.
- Do you only design a new kitchen or take up renovation also.
We do both New and Renovation kitchen.
- Should I hand over the keys to designers or i should be present in person at the site during the process?
It completely depends on your comfort, you can either hand over the key once the design is finalized, or you can come to the site and be there throughout the process. If you are unable to hand over the keys, our Ozo executives will come to your place and collect the keys or you can come and drop the keys in our office.
- What are the other works which are excluded if not specified in the contract ?
a) Removal/Relocation of existing items, granite, tiles, switch point, cables etc
b) Electrical works such as cabling, switch points and Lighting
c) Granite, tiles, masonry and Corian and other kitchen tops
d) False ceiling and POP works
e) Glasswork such as etching, filming etc.,
f) Carpentry panelling works,
g) Plumbing works and fittings
h) Concealed wiring, piping, ducting etc.,
- Delay Clause and Penalty :
Delivery would normally take place within the timelines mentioned. However, there may be delays due to temporary unavailability of raw material. In case, of such circumstances, a grace period of further 2 weeks should be allowed for us to complete the work. After the grace period, there would be a penalty ₹ 200 per day will be paid on non-completion of the rest of the pending work
- Payment Terms :
Payment Terms: 10% on Booking, 40% on Design Sign-off and balance at the time of delivery
- Online payments Instruction :
All major credit and debit cards accepted only for Initial Payment and balance should be done through cheque/NEFT/Wire transfers ONLY.
No cash payment will be entertained.
Clients: Our Legal Name: Magnon India.
Our Brand : OZO
Our PAN No : AAYFM8779J
GST No. : 29AAYFM8779J1ZV
Beneficiary Name : Magnon India
Bank Name : Indian Overseas Bank
Account Number : 156802000000596
Bank IFSC Code : IOBA0001568
Swift Code : IOBAINBB268
Branch : Kanakapura Road
Offline payments : If you wish to make your payments offline, you can write a cheque/ demand draft in favour of Magnon India, payable in Bangalore.
- Installation & Delivery :
Our normal delivery timelines are 14 working days. 1 week additionally will be required for installation and customer approval and sign-off on design and payment of advance. Any Civil Work, would take another 2 weeks extra. In case, chosen material is not available and colour matching is not possible or particular shade is not available, the customer would be required to choose an appropriate alternative. We assure you, that utmost care is taken during installation to prevent damage to any existing items. However, in case of damage to tiles or defacing of walls and other items or valuables during installation. The firm will not be responsible for the same. All our raw materials are fabricated offsite (In factory) and fitted at location /Site. Manufacturing is machine-driven, resulting in superior finish and look. Custom design carpentry work is fabricated at the customer’s site.Branded regular telescopic channels for kitchen baskets unless specifically mentioned. Branded Regular hinges are used for all shutters unless specifically mentioned
- Cancelling your project :
In the unlikely event that you decide to revoke your project after paying the booking amount (10% of project value), Ozo will offer a refund to the tune of half of your booking amount if you have paid 10% booking amount. The refund is processed as Ozo or Magnon store credits only.You can cancel your project at any time between booking us and placing your final order (between 10% and 50% payment).Please note: No refunds can be entertained if you cancel your project after 50% payment. However, we would like to get a chance to redress your grievances, if any, in order to help you change your mind. Tell us how we can serve you better by writing to email@example.com or speaking directly to the site Manager.
- Warranty & Maintenance :
Modular Kitchen Cabinets, Wardrobes and related cabinets manufactured and assembled by Ozo are warranted to the original purchasing consumer for 5 years for Plywood and 3 years for MDF, 2 years for Particle Board from the date of original purchase against avoidable and unnatural defects in material and workmanship under normal use. If manufacturing defects do occur in Modular Furniture within the terms and conditions of this warranty, such defective part will be repaired or replaced with the same or comparable product with a value not higher than the price of the original product purchased.Maintenance of all items re-sold by Ozo will be done by the respective manufacturers. The customer should call directly the respective call centre and inform the manufacturer to take appropriate action.Warranty terms and condition are fixed, non-negotiable, non-transferable and only benefits original purchasers of the product.
- Warranty is not applicable :
1. To products that have been stored or assembled incorrectly, used inappropriately, abused, misused, altered, or cleaned with wrong cleaning methods or wrong cleaning products, continuous contact with water
2. Typical damage caused by impacts or accidents wear and tear, cuts or scratches.
3. If products have been placed outdoors or in a humid environment or if the products have been used for non-domestic purposes (unless otherwise stated)
4. The warranty will not cover Warpage, Bending in panel board, rusting of channels, hinges and other metallic parts. These could be damaged due to household chemicals, bore-well water, hard water and sprays.
5. Water seepage and leakage within the building structure and continuous dampness of the surface beyond:
48 hours for BWP grade plywood (IS710)
36 hours for BWR grade plywood (IS303)
24 hours for exterior grade PB and MDF materials. Any damages if caused by any force major event (such as flooding, hurricane, earthquake, lightning, etc), environmental conditions (such as air pollution, solvent exposure, mould, mildew, etc), or staining from foreign substances (such as dirt, grease, oils, sprays, etc)
- Is the Price shown on the website is final ?:
Actual product/development and any other aspect may differ from what is portrayed on our website. All dimensions, designs, specifications dimensions, designs, measurements are indicative and not to scale. The prices mentioned in the respective Kitchen shown in the design are indicative ONLY. The prices exclude GST, Accessories, Appliances, Granite & Civil work. Please note it is just for woodwork and its fabrication.
- Modification of Terms and Conditions :
Ozo may make changes to the Terms and Conditions at any time. All our revised Terms and Conditions shall be made available on the Site. We request you to regularly visit the home page www.magnonindia.com to view the most current Terms and Conditions.
- You agree to receive both promotional and transactional messages on registering with our service through message or email.
1. Our normal delivery timelines are 14 – 20 working days customer approval and sign-off on design and payment of advance. Estimated timeline for installation is with in 7 to 14 days of delivery, However the above are indicative timelines and subject to availability of material, power, lift at site, to work for at-least 10 hours a day. Delivery dates are not confirmed, but suggested and are not liable for any claims.
2. Lacquered glass Dado will take extra 4 weeks for delivery
3. In the event of Bandh, Strike, Lockdown, Red Zone, Containment and any Government Imposement on movements or any disturbance which result in holidays. The grace period of 10 working days after the event relaxation should be considered
4. All components are fabricated offsite (In factory) and fitted at location /Site.
5. Manufacturing is machine driven resulting in superior finish and look
6. Custom design carpentry work is fabricated at customer site.
7. Branded regular telescopic channels for kitchen baskets unless specifically mentioned.
8. Branded Regular hinges are used for all shutters unless specifically mentioned.
9. Incase chosen material is not available, color matching is not possible or particular shade is not available, the customer would be required to choose an appropriate alternative.
10. The scope of work excludes the following unless explicitly stated :
- Removal /Relocation of existing items, granite, tiles, switch points, cables etc.,
- Electrical works such as cabling, switch points and Lighting
- Granite, tiles, masonry, Quartz, Corian or any other material and other kitchen tops
- False ceiling and POP works
- Glass work such as etching, filming etc.,
- Carpentry paneling works,
- Plumbing works and fittings
- Concealed wiring, piping, ducting etc.,
11. Utmost care is taken during installation to prevent damage to any existing items. However incase of damage to tiles or defacing of walls and other items or valuables during installation, Ozo kitchen will not be responsible for the same.
12. Payment Terms : 15% on Booking, 40% on Design and Balance on material Delivery.
13. Additional charges may be incurred in case there is no working lift operational to delivery material at site.
14. Order once placed cannot be cancelled
15. Delivery would normally take place within the above timelines. However there may be delays due temporary unavailability of raw material. Except for such circumstances a grace period of further 2 weeks should be allowed for Ozo Kitchen to complete the work. After the grace period there would be a penalty of 15% of the order value per annum on non-completion of the work
1. Ozo Kitchen warrants to the original purchaser that all products will be free from any manufacturing defects like delamination , etc. The warranty only applies if the products are properly maintained and used for normal domestic use. The warranty period for hardware, accessories and appliances used for all our products will be the same as that offered by the original equipment manufacturer.
2. All materials are to be wet wiped only with plain water. No chemicals such as acids or soap should be used. Ozo Kitchen will not be responsible for damages caused due to use of such chemicals on the material
3. Claims are examined to determine warranty coverage of all items purchased from Ozo Kitchen
4. The original purchase receipt must be presented as proof of purchase.
5. Upon approval of warranty claim, the product will be repaired or replaced with the same or comparable product with a value not higher than the price of the original product purchased.
6. In the event that repair work has been done to a product without any authorization from Ozo Kitchen, the product’s warranty coverage is automatically void.
7. Warranty terms and conditions are fixed, non-negotiable, non-transferable and only benefits the original purchasers of the product.
8. Modular Kitchen Cabinets, and related cabinets manufactured and assembled by Ozo Kitchen are warranted to the original purchasing consumer for 5 years for Plywood and 2 years for MDF & Particle Board from the date of original purchase against avoidable and unnatural defects in material and workmanship under normal use.
9. Each product warranty is in effect from the date of purchase.
10. At present we support warranty in Bangalore ONLY
This warranty is not applicable:
caused by any of the following:
1. Wear and tear suffered through normal use (including scratches, dents and cuts) or damage caused by impacts or accidents
2. The warranty does NOT cover rusting of channels, hinges and other metallic parts. These could be damaged due to household chemicals, borewell water and sprays etc. Hence, care is to be taken while using such products around hardware and accessories. Water leakage and seepage within the building structure and continuous dampness of the surface beyond:
60 hours for BWP grade plywood (IS710)
48 hours for BWR grade plywood (IS303)
24 hours for exterior grade PB and MDF materials
3. Degradation, fading, etc, in colour, grain or texture of natural wood materials, laminates and other covering materials due to sunlight or other environmental factors; fading, dis-coloration or damage caused by exposure to intensive or excessive light, moisture or heat
4. Use of inappropriate chemicals, detergents, abrasives or other inappropriate cleaning agents that can damage the wooden surface of the products or rust accessories
5. Mistreatment, negligent use, misuse, insufficient or improper care (including but not limited to exposure to harsh weather conditions)
6. Alterations, modifications or use of products which is beyond or inconsistent with supplied product instructions and has not been authorized by Ozo Kitchen
7. Damage or stains due to water leakage and/or seepage
8. Damage caused by any force majeure event (such as flooding, hurricane, earthquake, lightning, heavy rain),
9. environmental conditions (such as air pollution, solvent exposure, mould, mildew, etc), or staining from foreign substances (such as dirt, grease, oils, sprays, etc)
10. Products that have been stored or assembled incorrectly, used inappropriately, abused, misused, altered, or cleaned with wrong cleaning methods or wrong cleaning products.
11. Mirror, Glass, Fiber material and related materials are not covered in the warranty